We offer Summer Camps for children in Kindergarten and Grade 1&2, throughout July and August. We have full fun-packed camps but our spots for camp are limited and registration fills up quickly. Check out our calendar to know when registration opens. There is a non-refundable $25.00 registration fee (per family) upon registering.
All Camps are $35.00 per day - Norfolk County Fee Reduction $34 day / $170 week
Sunscreen - available for $10.00 for the summer
Special trips, events, and outings - Are booked throughout the summer with additional cost and will need to be paid prior to the trip along with a signed waiver
NSF cheques - includes is a $25.00 processing fee
Absence - There is no vacation-time allotment for summer camps - parent(s)/guardian(s) are required to pay for the days their child misses - The office needs to be notified no later than 9:00 am if your child is going to be absent or late - regardless of the reason.
Late Fee - If a child remains at our centre past 5:00pm (our closing time), parents will be billed a late fee of $1.00/minute/child. This fee is due, in cash, to the office within 3 business days.
What's up at
Camp Calvary Check List
Camp starts at 8:30 am. We ask that children arrive by this time (Trip days could be earlier).
Items to Bring Everyday: (Please make sure everything is clearly labeled)
1. Backpack or Bag to carry personal items
2. Lunch and enough snacks for our 2 snack breaks (IMPORTANT: Do NOT send any items containing nuts or traces of nuts)
3. A Water bottle & lots of drinks
4. Jacket with a hood
5. Hat for sun protection is essential (hat with brim that shades ears is recommended)
6. 1 pair of running shoes for activities and walks in the community (No Flip-Flops)
7. On Trip days - Please send your child with a RED shirt to wear
8. Dry bathing suit and dry beach towel
9. Sunscreen (waterproof & SPF 15 or higher)
10. Emergency Medication (i.e.. EPI Pens, Inhalers - make sure proper paper work is filled out also)
1. NO electronic devices, cellphones, video games are allowed at camp.
Kinder Camp is for children who are in junior or senior kindergarten. They will have their own daily schedule but will be participating in several trips and events with the other camps.
GRADES 1 & 2 CAMP
Grades 1 & 2 camp will be run separately, but on occasion will join kinder camp for field trips or special events.
Schedule for all 2019 Summer camps TBA